Friday, July 25, 2008

Nirvana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The whole time I was gone, this is exactly what I was "rather be doing". Annamarie gave me a honey-do list, and made a longer one for herself. As soon as we were done, we put McKenna in charge and left.
Loaded the tandem in the Subaru and made the hour drive for the coast. We stopped where the beach traffic started and began the ride-maybe 12 miles or so until we got to "World Famous", (Have you heard of it? I'm sure you must have, since it's world famous) and had typical tourist area fare. Not that great but I didn't care. We did a bit of clothes shopping, which is great on with the bike since you can't carry very much. Got home and hung out on the pavilion enjoying each other and drinks, and the garden.

No comments: