Bad move to run a centrist against a far left guy.... Still, McCain is far ahead of what I expected, after the media and others painted Bush as both an idiot and a diabolical terrorist. If Obama wins, I won't leave the country--but my money might.
If I could talk to Obama, Here's what I'd tell him.
1) What's good for Wall Street IS what's good for Main Street.
2) If we hadn't gone into Iraq, they'd be much further ahead with a nuclear warfare program than Iran is now.
3) Your tax plan is punitive against some damn hard working Americans. Not only do entitlements discourage people from living to their full potential, but creating a financial ceiling discourages the American entrepreneurial spirit that drives productivity.
4) The GDP doesn't come from the government.
5) Families are the most important thing of all