Saturday, February 9, 2013

Date Night



Hey Cool!  They are letting me post pics here again.  I guess data space is expensive or something.
It is hard to describe how awesome it is to be over there.  Three times now we've packed up food and drink, walked across the street to her cottage, and had a nice evening.  Sometimes with a movie, this last time not---we cooked each other dinner.  She decorated up for Valentine's, making all these hearts out of a variety of stuff---my favorites are the ones from my work jeans.  That 'tree' behind her is copied from something she saw on Pinterest, made from scraps of flooring and jacareuba trim.  It was supposed to just be for Christmas but looks like a year 'round addition.
After three years of trying to design and build AM's perfect place, and imagining what it would feel like, it's indescribable to be there.  It's taken on a life of its own.  But it only comes to life with AnnaMarie there and if I'm there without her it feels like I shouldn't be there.  Also I love this dress on her ($18 The Closet)

No comments: